DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

5/22/08

Girls Night Out... Weather and all!!!

So we got together for another girls night out on the town without kids and husbands!!!! (Well some of us did!) High School friends still getting together after 16 years. Just typing that sounds crazy... 16 years!!! How did that happen??? If you didn't hear on the news or were directly effect by the crazy weather So. California had that day, you wouldn't understand!!! Rain, hail, wind and tornado's... Yes Calif. had tornado's!! On the 5 o'clock New... was turned over trains and tornado's touching down in Lake Elsinore, Ontario and Moreno Valley... If you know where we live... Corona, You would know that we are right in the middle of all of these cities!!! To say the least a little freaked out about getting in the car to meet friends for dinner!!! But determined with Emily on her way from the OC and Heather and Colleen already at Taps... I was on my way!!! Safely I arrived and had a wonderful time with great friends!!! Poor Stacy.... Her parent got stuck in that awful traffic from the turned over train in Moreno Valley and she was stuck with the 2 kids!! Luckily for her... we love her so much that we will take any time we get!!! Kids and all!!! It was nice to see everyone again!!! Can't wait for the BBQ at Stacy's house with everyone!! Heather, Colleen and I Emily and I Good old days 16 years ago!!! What fun we had in High School... Go AHS Lions!!! Thanks for the great pictures Emily!!! I can't believe you had this one of all 5 of us!!

2 comments:

Robyn A. said...

Wow, look at that picture! I totally remember that. :)

Emily said...

Can you believe that picture? I think it's cool that we were all in it! Nice bunny ears! Do you like my Dorothy braids?