DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

6/7/08

BBQ with long time friends and family's

So we finally got all the families together, and it wasn't for anyone's birthday!! We had such a great time hanging out at Stacy and James house last Saturday. Thanks guys for being such great hosts!!! We had a nice time watching the kids play in your great backyard full of fun toys. The food was Wonderful and plenty of it!!! It was nice to see everyone together again along with the families!! Sorry Husbands... No photo's of you to post!!! Oh well... The food was good and the beer was cold... They had a good time!!
The girls and all the Kids!!! Amazing... Only 1 out of 12 crying! (Top left)
Just the girls!!! Colleen, Heather, Emily, Andrea, Stacy and Me (we missed you Yvette) Gavin and Hunter playing ball
Paige and Ella showing the Love
And Makayla... What is this green stuff that I'm sitting in? I don't know if I like it..... All in All... What a fun day!!!

1 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

That's nice you still get together. I'm sure it's fun to watch your kids play together.